ForceDecks Jump Quick Testing Guide
This quick guide covers the steps required to complete a test in ForceDecks Jump, using one set of dual force plates.
Prior to Testing
- Log in – Log in to ForceDecks Jump
- Confirm settings – Confirm the following settings:
- Layout > Operational Mode is set to “Shared”
- Layout > Show Profile Selection Pane is set to "Always"
- Platforms > Sequenced Platform Count is set to “1”
- Platforms > Platform Assignment is correct for your plate setup
- Platforms > Auto Test Export Folder is the same folder as ForceDecks
Starting a Test
- Confirm test queue - Double click profile names to add to them to the testing queue
- Start testing - Click “Play” button
- Confirm weighing – Click “Weigh Start” or “Start” to confirm your weighing option. (Refer to Weighing Profiles in ForceDecks Jump to confirm your preference)
- Zero Sensors - Ensure nothing is touching the plates before allowing the plates to zero
Recording a Test
- Assume starting position - Ask the first individual (profile) in the testing queue to assume the starting position on the plates.
- Perform rep – Instruct the individual to perform the required movement/jump
- Repeat rep – Have the individual pause for 2-3 seconds, then repeat the movement/jump for the required number of reps
- Select next individual (profile)– Select the next individual in the testing queue and repeat steps 1-4
- Stop recording – Click ‘Stop” button to examine all results
- Review – Review and edit results as required
- Save – Click “Save” to select reps, apply tags and notes; or “Save All” to save