Recording a Test in ForceDecks
Before recording a test in ForceDecks it is important you have run through the following steps to ensure high-quality and reliable data:
To record a test in ForceDecks:
- Click Start Recording
- Have your individual perform the required movement/jump (refer to ForceDecks Test Protocols).
- If the individual needs to step off the force plates during recording, click Pause Recording, then click Resume when ready.
- Once the desired number of reps are completed click Stop Recording.
- ForceDecks will scan the force-time trace and auto-detect the test type.
Example below: 3 x CMJ reps have been detected
- Review that reps and test type have been detected correctly. If required, manually relabel the test type and/or manually mark rep (trial) ranges.
- Click Analyse and Save - to move directly to next individual or Click Analyse – to review results.