VALD Hub - July 2021
This VALD Hub release includes minor bug fixes and feature enhancements. A new feature of Most Recent Test can be found in Individual Profiles.
- Group Filter on dashboard now sticky when user leaves page or logs out and back in.
- Enhanced user experience with dashboard content adjusting to various screen sizes .
- Ability to print from reports including print customisation options.
- Enhanced user experience with reports content adjusting to various screen sizes .
- Enhanced user navigation to access options of Print, Edit details, Assign groups and Delete profiles.
- Profile list view now able to sort by number of assigned groups.
- Profile Results Table - NordBord Test charting modal edit test option fix.
- Enhanced user experience with Overview and Most Recent Tabs and content adjusting to various screen sizes.
- New feature of printing from Profile Overview, Results Table and Most Recent charting drill down.
- Addition of Most Recent tab enabling user to;
- View most recent testing data for an individual profile,
- View data by test date or test type,
- Customize metrics for individual test types,
- View chart view for longitudinal display of test data,
- Compare test results against individual performance and a group; and
- Link from an individual profile through to Telehab
- For more information read the Most Recent View for Profile Data Support Article.
- Items per page selector now sticky when user leaves and returns to page.
- ForceDecks .csv export column header bug fix to accurately display metric name.
- ForceDecks Single Leg Jump bug fix to ensure display when auto-detect weight method used for collection in ForceDecks iOS app.
- ForceDecks chart visual update to present trials within repetitions in order of collection.
- ForceTrace chart visual update to improve x-axis alignment.
- Update to feature of printing from VALD Systems for NordBord, ForceFrame and ForceDecks
- Removal of edit profile settings button when User does not have appropriate permissions.
- Enhanced user experience with left hand menu and top bar content adjusting to various screen sizes.