VALD Hub - June 2021
This VALD Hub release includes minor bug fixes, and a new data report.
- Data Reports - Normative Data Reports
- Individual Profiles
- VALD Systems
- Program Builder
- Drop-down Menu
- Update of carousel and webinar content.
Data Reports - Normative Data Reports
- Addition of ‘Normative Data Reports’ option for Users with ‘All Categories and Group’ permissions.
- DSI Report Chart - visual update to support long Profile names.
- When available ‘Data Reports’ will house downloadable reports specific to your team, league and sport.
- Overview Charts - minor bug fix to avoid ‘something went wrong error’ when choosing to display or hide rolling average line.
- Overview Charts - visual update to support long test names on relative test profile.
- Overview Asymmetry Charts - visual update on date display.
- Results Table – Filter button removed for HumanTrak as no options available to filter.
- Profile Summary – Summary Test Result numbers updated to display as per the time-period set within the individual profile page.
- Profile Details - visual update to support long profile names.
- Overview Charts - minor bug fix to remove Profile Avg. label when only one data point.
- Results Table - minor bug fix to ensure logical date selection with Date from and Date to changes.
- Results Table - minor bug fix to remove 'something went wrong' error message when profile with single leg hop test selected.
- Results Table - minor bug fix to display correct Date and Time in NordBord chart drill down hover over.
- Profile Summary - hover over detail added to inform user what Group(s) the Profile belongs to in list view.
- Profile Summary - inclusion of DSI result in the summary test result numbers.
- Date Picker - visual update to improve usability.
- Charts – visual update to allow average line label to always be visible.
- HumanTrak– sort function update and addition of time of recording.
- Exerciser Viewer - visual update to support viewing when user reduces screen size.
- Organisation Tab – Users who do not have both User and Group permissions set to ‘View, Create, Modify, Delete’ the User will no longer see the Organisation tab.
- Users Tab – ‘Modified by’ column now updating correctly.
- Categories – addition of validation message for name change when user attempts to add already existing Category name.
- Groups - Profile assignment update to permit un-assignment of newly added profiles from a group where they belong to more than one group.
- Drop-down Menu - Addition of 'Give Feedback' button to open feedback & feature request form in new tab.