Setup ForceDecks Jump
Before you start testing with ForceDecks Jump you will need to take a look at a few settings.
Confirm your Operational Mode in layout settings:
- Shared – When testing with one set of dual plates
- Multiple – When testing with multiple sets of dual plates
Confirm the following platform settings:
- Sequenced Platform Count – The number of dual plate sets being used for a Test Sequence
- Platform Assignment – Confirms if the Primary Plate (1) on the Left and Secondary Plate (2) on the Right
- Auto Test Export Folder – Ensure this is the same folder you setup for your ForceDecks App
Result Lists and Chart Lists
Confirm the result metrics and charts you wish to see.
To edit the above settings in ForceDecks Jump:
- Go to Settings
- Select the Layout, Platforms, Results Lists and Chart Lists tabs
- Select your setting preferences