Run a SmartJump Drill
First time SmartJump users are encouraged to follow the SmartJump Quick Start Guide before running a drill.
To run a SmartJump Drill:
- Log in to Smartspeed app
- Click Start Session
- Confirm Bluetooth is on and your device is connected to the command unit. Click flash button to check the connection. The command unit will beep to confirm a connection.
- Select Drill: Jumping
- Select My Drill: Standard (unless using a custom drill created in SmartSpeed Online)
- Select Team
- Select Mode: Automatic (default), Manual or RFID
- Confirm Re-arm. 500ms (default) The time it takes for jump mat to reset.
- Name your session
- Select Ready
- Select User Options If the athlete is starting from a drop height, the height can be input here.
- Run through the drill as configured