SmartShoxx can be used on any SmartSpeed Pro timing unit, in any drill (except jumping) as an alternative to the photocell sensor.
There are two DIP switches on SmartShoxx:
- Intensity – Left DIP switch
- Special Functions – Right DIP switch
- For highest sensitivity – set both switches to the bottom position
- For lowest sensitivity – set both switches to the top position
- The left switch is a multiplier of the Intensity DIP switch. There are therefore 8 sensitivity settings.
- The right switch is for retriggering time. After the initial impact SmartShoxx will ignore further signals until the unit is ‘re-armed’ (e.g., continuing vibrations in an object after initial impact). If the target is prone to a lot of shaking after impact, selecting a longer retriggering time will ignore any false signals. Additional fine tuning of retriggering time
Connect the SmartShoxx to the relevant timing unit using the PS2 connector (green end). Timing units connected to SmartShoxx do not require a reflector.