VALD Hub - January 2021
- External ID
- ForceDecks Suite Download
- Enhancements to ForceDecks Data Results
- Refreshed Navigation Panel
- Updates to Management Pages
- Training Program Builder ForceFrame
- Addition of external ID in Add and Edit Profile page.
- External ID can also now be used to identify athlete profiles across external systems.
- External ID’s have been linked between VALD Hub and ForceDecks: updating the ID via VALD Hub will update ForceDecks simultaneously.
ForceDecks Suite Download
- Now able to download complete ForceDecks Suite (Windows) from Dashboard and Downloads page
NOTE: Clicking the windows download link will download the ‘ForceDecksSuiteSetup.exe’ file which will install the ForceDecks App, ForceDecks Jump and ForceDecks Leaderboard.
Enhancements to ForceDecks Data Results
- Horizontal scroll function improved relative to number of metrics displayed
- Number of test(s) selected displayed in ForceDecks data visualizations
- Addition of export (.csv.) ForceDecks Data Visualisation button to the ForceDecks Grid
- Larger graphing modal pop out for enhanced user display
- Improvement to graph ordering display in ForceDecks with ability to display multi-select testing data:
- Chronologically by date
- Alphabetically by given name
Refreshed Navigation Panel
- Update to the icons on the navigation panel – user no longer needs to click on the settings icon to access support, settings, or logout.
- Removed Feedback button. Now able to provide feedback by contacting Support, under the Support icon in the navigation panel.
- Release notes and Support centre tab tabs now accessible under Support Icon.
Updates to Management Pages
- Improved workflow after saving changes, when editing or adding User.
- Permissions update. Group users are now only able to view Categories directly associated with the Groups they are assigned.
- Fixed bug to enable user to Edit Group name successfully.
- Consistent date format across all Management Pages.
- New provision to Add Single or Add Multiple profiles under Add Profile(s) button.
- Actions button replaced with an Options icon across all Management Pages.
- Assigned Groups on Users Page now displaying number of groups assigned to the user.
- User now able to delete profiles that are not assigned to a Group.
- Now able to correctly enter Imperial (Pounds, Inches) metrics when editing Profile.
Training Program Builder - ForceFrame
- User now able to edit an individual exercise tile in a program without it re-ordering the exercise in the training program.
Minor Bug Fixes
- Global updates to improve visualisation and consistency:
- Update to checkbox style for improved aesthetics
- Update of terminology
- Responsive styling for Profile search
- Enhanced to Light Mode to improve visibility of Options icon