View ForceDecks Test Data in VALD Hub
In addition to the ForceDecks App, ForceDecks test data can be viewed and analysed in VALD Hub.
- Select and order the metrics to be displayed.
- Set the default test type to be displayed.
Results data grid
- Simultaneously view up to 20 custom selected asymmetry and performance metrics for each jump type.
- Easily compare results for single and multiple profiles, using a horizontal scroll.
- Compare metrics for the following grouped test types:
- Countermovement Jump, Loaded Countermovement Jump and Abalakov Jump
- Shoulder Isometric I,Y and T
- Squat Jump and Loaded Squat Jump
Note: All other results are restricted to single test types
- Filter the results displayed and select the calculations used to compare tests.
- Compare the Minimum [Min], Standard Deviation [Std Dev], Covariance [CoV] and Average ± SD of different metrics, in addition to the existing maximum and average measure from ForceDecks.
- Compare each repetition in a force trace, using the click and drag function.
Force trace and result graphs
From the interactive force trace and result graphs users can:
View a single test session and compare:
- A profile over time
- Multiple profiles for the same test session
- Multiple profiles over time
- View additional test specific metrics, using the bar graph hover feature.
- Print or pdf all displayed results, using the print function.