VALD Hub - ForceDecks Results Data
- Select and order the metrics to be displayed.
- Set the default test type to be displayed.
- Simultaneously view up to 20 custom selected asymmetry and performance metrics for each jump type.
- Easily compare results for single and multiple profiles, using a horizontal scroll.
- Compare metrics for the following grouped test types:
- Countermovement Jump, Loaded Countermovement Jump and Abalakov Jump
- Shoulder Isometric I,Y and T
- Squat Jump and Loaded Squat Jump
Note: All other results are restricted to single test types
- Filter the results displayed and select the calculations used to compare tests.
- Compare the Minimum [Min], Standard Deviation [Std Dev], Coefficient of Variation [CoV] and Average ± SD of different metrics, in addition to the existing maximum and average measure from ForceDecks.
- Compare each repetition in a force trace, using the click and drag function.
- View a single test session and compare:
- A profile over time
- Multiple profiles for the same test session
- Multiple profiles over time
- View additional test specific metrics, using the bar graph hover feature.
- Print or pdf all displayed results, using the print function.
The latest update to VALD Hub welcomes the introduction of ForceDecks data, giving ForceDecks clients the ability to analyse jump metrics and view force traces in VALD Hub.
The ForceDecks data in VALD Hub is similar to data in the ForceDecks app, however additional settings in VALD Hub gives users greater control over the result metrics they wish to display on screen.
NOTE: This Feature will only be accessible if your VALD Hub account has been synced with you ForceDecks account.
If you have an existing ForceDecks and VALD Hub account and have not yet completed the Merge Wizard please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, to book an appointment to merge your teams.
Users can select up to 20 performance and asymmetry metrics to be displayed for each test type.
From the results settings users can:
Results Data Grid
The results data grid enables users to:
Force Trace and Result Graphs
From the interactive force trace and result graphs users can: