HumanTrak - VALD Hub SSO
- Single sign-on support for HumanTrak using Vald HUB credentials
- First stage of HumanTrak integration into Hub
- To be released Tuesday 13th of October 4.30pm AEST
- Regardless of which platform you use to create a new user they will receive the same welcome email. Once a password is set; the login credentials can then be utilized across all VALD platforms.
HumanTrak and VALD Hub Users
- All Staff users will now have the ability to use one login to access both HumanTrak and VALD Hub
- If you currently have different passwords for HumanTrak and VALD Hub, log in to HumanTrak using your current password and update the software to version 126.96.36.199 or later.
- After the software is updated, you can log in to HumanTrak using your VALD Hub credentials. The most recently set password set will supersede the other. You will be able to you should use your most recently set password to access your account on VALD Hub, HumanTrak Portal, and your HumanTrak software.
- If you are unsure of which password to use, click ‘Can't remember your password’ to set a new password which will work across all platforms.
- Please note that with this release, permissions for either VALD Hub and HumanTrak will not automatically migrate to the other. We are aiming to integrate this functionality soon. Therefore, each users roles and permissions for each platform will remain the same for the time being. New users will still need permissions set independently for each platform.
HumanTrak ONLY Users
- You should have received an email asking you to reset your HumanTrak login credentials
- Before resetting your password, you need to log in to HumanTrak using your existing password and update the software to version 188.8.131.52 or later.
- Now you can reset your HumanTrak login credentials using the email you received welcoming you to VALD Hub and asking you to set a new password for your account.
- Use your new VALD Hub password to access VALD Hub and set up your Team following the instructions here.
- Now you can log in to HumanTrak with the same password you use to access VALD Hub
If you cannot remember your existing HumanTrak password, please click the 'Forgot your Password' button within the software. Then check your HumanTrak login email and set a new, temporary password (e.g., temp123). Once set, you can use this password to log in to your HumanTrak system and install the update.
If you accidentally guessed three times and your account is locked, please contact our friendly support team email@example.com who can unlock your account.
Once unlocked, please follow the steps outlined above to reset your password and log in using that password.
- Please note that at this time HumanTrak permissions and data do not automatically migrate to Hub. We are aiming to integrate this functionality soon.
- If you currently attempt to log into VALD Hub, your credentials will work but as yet you will not be able to see any teams.
- Please note with forthcoming functionality this will map to your existing HumanTrak organization.