Reset the AirBands application
If prompted by VALD Support, stepping through the following will reset any saved user-settings in the AirBands app and force log you out of any ongoing sessions.
Reset the AirBands app:
- Open the AirBands application.
- While on the ‘Let’s pair your AirBands’ screen:
- Long-press the picture of the AirBands module.
- On the following page, click the “Reset Prefs” button.
- Force-Close the application by opening the app-switcher view and swiping away the app.
Clear Cookies and site data
- Open Chrome.
- Open the overflow ( ⋮ ) menu and select 'Settings'.
- Scroll down to the "Advanced" option, and select 'Privacy' - 'Clear browsing data'.
- Adjust the Time range to include when you first installed the AirBands application and check the 'Cookies and site data' option.
- Click Clear data.