HumanTrak Test: Drop Jump Protocol
Test description and protocols:
| Starting Position
- Standing on box
- Hands on hips
- Enter in a set height of the box for the assessment.
- Ensure when the individual is standing in the landing zone they are in the middle of the position circle. Place the box behind the individual in this position.
- Have the individual stand on the edge of the box facing the camera.
- Click [Capture] and have the individual step off the box, and as soon as they land complete a maximal vertical jump.
- Click [Stop] once the assessment is complete.
- Review instant results on right-hand side of screen.
- Knee flexion (peak)
- Hip flexion (peak)
- Knee-ankle-separation-ratio (initial contact)
- Knee-ankle-separation-ratio (peak)