HumanTrak Test: Overhead Squat Protocol
Test description and protocols:
| Starting Position
- Normal standing posture
- Arms above head
- Enter in a set weight for the assessment if required.
- Ensure the individual is standing in the middle of the position circle.
- Have the individual stand straight with their hands above their head and feet as far apart as comfortable. The individual can hold a broomstick or a weight above their head if required.
- Click [Capture] and have the individual squat down as far as possible, and stand back up again. Complete a total of 3 repetitions. Click [Stop] once the assessment is complete.
- Review instant results on right-hand side of screen.
- Shoulder balance (peak)
- Knee flexion (peak)
- Hip balance (peak)
- Spine tilt (peak)