HumanTrak Test: Sit to Stand Protocol
Test description and protocols:
| Starting Position
- Arms across chest
- Ensure when the individual is standing they are in the middle of the position circle. Place a chair behind the individual in this position.
- Have the individual sit down and cross their arms over their chest.
- Click [Capture] and have the individual stand up. Click [Stop] once the assessment is complete.
- Review instant results on right-hand side of screen.
|| 1 stand up movement
- Knee flexion (peak)
- Spine tilt (peak)
- Lateral spine tilt (peak)
- Knee distance (total)