HumanTrak Test: Standing Posture (5 seconds) Protocol
Test description and protocols:
| Starting Position
- Normal standing posture
- Arms relaxed
- Ensure the individual is standing in the middle of the position circle.
- Stand in a relaxed posture, and click [Capture].
- Hold still for a duration of 5 seconds. The capture will automatically end once the timer has counted down.
- Review instant results on right-hand side of screen.
|| 5 seconds
- Shoulder balance (average)
- Hip balance (average)
- Spine tilt (average)
- Head tilt (average)