ForceDecks Test: General Force-Time Analysis Protocol
A General Force-Time Analysis is typically performed for tests and movements which are not automatically detected by ForceDecks. This allows any test to be analysed at a basic level, even if it is a unique or uncommon protocol or movement.
General Force-Time Analysis tests yield generic results, which are broadly suitable for most tests, but depending on the test being performed, may not capture all desired metrics for all users.
ForceDecks App Protocol
| Starting Position
- Zero plates - Ensure nothing is touching plates and click "Zero Platforms".
- Assume starting position - Ask the individual to assume the starting position.
- Weigh individual - click "Measure Weight". The individual must remain completely still, and the colour display must register green before accepting body weight.
- Stabilise individual - Instruct the individual to remain completely still for 2-3 seconds before, and between each rep.
- Start recording - Click "Start Recording".
- Perform movement - Instruct the individual to perform the desired movement.
- Repeat movement - Repeat step 6 to record the desired number of reps.
- Stop recording - Click "Stop Recording".
- Review - It is likely no reps or trials will be detected. If they are, it is likely they have been misclassified as a different test. If this is the case, click Clear all Trial Ranges
- Mark reps - Click "Mark Trial Range", then click on the graph to select the desired range/s to be analysed.
- Analyse - Click "Analyse and Save" -to move directly to next individual; or click "Analyse" - to review results
|| 1 - 100 reps (note: reps must be manually selected after completion of test recording, as they will not be automatically detected)
| Default Instant Results
- Minimum Force [N]
- Peak Force [N]
- Overall Average Force [N]
- Impulse [Ns]
- Minimum Force Asymmetry [% L,R]
- Peak Force Asymmetry [% L,R]
- Overall Average Force Asymmetry [% L,R]
- Impulse Asymmetry [% L,R]